Tuesday, May 6, 2008

BEST DAY EVER!


TODAY MAY 6TH IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SO FAR BECAUSE MY BEAUTIFUL TOKIO HOTEL HAS THEIR CD COMING OUT TODAY AND THEIR ON TRL BUT SADLY I HAVE TO MISS IT BUT NEVER FEAR MY DEARS I SHALL WATCH YOU ONLINE!!!


:) Today I'm gonna go to Walmart (hopefully) and buy the CD then go to school (sleep) lol. Take a makeup test, go to ecology club meeting for the Nightcrawlers (ATL Zoo overnight thing) then go home, watch TRL online, then go back out to get some crayfish and shrimp for the FearFactor lab in Biology we have on Thursday (ill tell you about it Thur) and then come back home and SLEEP.

I haven't slept because their cd comes out today,

I LOVE YOU BILL, TOM, GEORG, AND GUSTAV YOU BOYS ARE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL IN AND OUT!

1 comment:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

3 letters for you DVR ! Then you can save it until the next great thing happens!