Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tokio Hotel & AWA


Tokio Hotel is probably my new favorite band honestly, their so hott, all of them and their songs are so... amazing, I haven't really heard anything like them honestly. They're a German rock band who also sings in English which is amazing! Their lead singer, Bill Kaulitz, had to have surgery for his vocal chords so that sucks but May 6, 2008 their new album "Scream" releases into the US and OH MY GOSHH!! I want it so badly, I love their songs, thanks to my friend Jade who introduced me to them. I think I'm gonna be obsessed with them like my best friend Chelsea is obsessed with My Chemical Romance. I love it so much though, I don't think I've been this obsessed about a band so quickly haha.


AWA updates, I'm hoping my grandma, Beba, can make my lolita costume for AWA cause I think I'm in heaven right now, amazing band, amazing con coming up, summer, losing weight, yes... life is GOOD! I don't think I've ever been happier honestly, and thats like... a revolution in my life, haha. This was a short blog post, sorry haha but I'm like fsjfouidshfsodi going bizzerk! Bwhahaha, in 7th period today me, Dana, and Amanda were writing the oddest things on the white board haha, like I mix my words with print and cursive so my shutup looked like "she bup" hahaha it was stupid as hell. But yea, thats my update :)

No comments: