Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Boys, Toys, and Brains(?)

Alright, so yesterday I said that today's blog post would be a whole lot more intresting right? Well, sit back, relax, get some coffee and popcorn and read. Tell me what you think of it all at the end as well.

Boys Boys Boys, it's all any girl(or boy) will think about when their young and vunerable (unless their gay then its still vice versa). Clubs? Oh hell yes! But the thing about boys that most girls do understand but don't care about is that their all after one thing when their young and stupid. Sex. Maybe a drink or two and yes, maybe some of them do want to wait but they're all about "experimenting" on their girlfriends right? Alright, so if you do agree that boys are stupid when their teens then please read on.

Clubs, especially where I live are the hotspot of a Saturday night! Atlanta, GA baby where the night is the day and the day is when you sleep! There are some stupid people where I live and I must say that when I see sitcoms on tv I just think that they're all right about it all! Haha people just think that sitcoms are an 'escape' from reality even though they are. Especially the one that I just started to watch which got me to think, Sex and the City! It should be titled more of Sex in the City. Bahaha okay but seriously, when boys are young they can't use both sides of their brains. They use the physical one, the man thats more buff, sexy, and tall dark and handsome is the one that gets it more right? Well the ugly skinny ones are the ones that will do anything to get that kind of action in the bed, the backseat of the jeep, or hell in a park!

My friend (who's name is annonymous) was talked into sex about a week ago, shes short, adorable, and totally awesome so you would've never guessed it! But when she told me I went into a state of shock, I was thinking, if she did it then why is she telling about it? But I guess its because we're so close that she can tell me these kinds of things, and the person she did it with was more of a shock! The man is twenty something and her karate instructor...how weird right? She's had a crush on that man for a long ass time and she said "It hurt the whole time, I don't regret it but it just hurt alot!" I laughed at that because I thought she was talking about intercourse, in that case I would've slapped her across her face. But no, she didn't do that which made my heart beat slower thats for sure! -- anyways back to the subject (by the way shes 16).

Boys when they're young have no brains what-so-ever, if they say they do and it shows in their grades at school then they have no common sense because seriously, Generation X is starting to become Generation XXX if you know what I mean. But I guess thats all for today, thank you for reading this and please comment your suggestions, opinions, etc.

:)

4 comments:

VAMP said...

So I'm curious, did your friend have oral sex with her instructor? And no intercourse? And how the heck did he talk her into it, besides her crushing on him? Because guys will say ANYTHING to get a girl to have sex of anykind...it's really quite animalistic if you think about it, they can't help it. But we can say NO, but it's hard. Once a guy "gets you" they're gone. Most of the time...

My first sexual encounter was when I was 16. The guy was married too, and 21 and he had a baby to boot. But I had a major crush on him. He got me drunk on a couple of beers and took advantage of me...he told me he was on the rocks with his wife, and blah, blah, blah. The memory would've been better if I had been in more control. I regret it now, though I don't wish to change it, because it was a lesson, early on, on how to handle myself from then on....does that make sense?

Shira said...

This is kind of off topic, but I used to love the aristocats when i was younger. Although, I'm still younger than you which makes me young, but im talking about like age 5. Anyway, Aristocats, best movie ever. LOL

Manthony said...

Beware of boys! Seriously though, the one thing I've realized as I've gotten older is that all of that "Be yourself" crap that adults are always telling you as a teenager is true. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. The hard part is figuring out who you are and what you do or don't want to do!

Pretzelogical said...

Be a true friend, and report this rape to the police. By the laws of our land, that is what it was. Whether she agreed to it, started or whatever, it was against the law. How many other gals have suffered this way? What diseases are spread? I may have read it wrong, but did you say sodomy, not intercourse or oral sex? Any of these are sex with a minor and your friend will suffer from this abuse. Stand up and do what is loving and right!

On the other hand, if you just make this crap up, please read a biography about someone who made a difference for good in this world. That is what life is all about.