Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Secrets We Keep SECRET

So about a month ago my best friend, Chelsea was talking about secrets on our Barnes and Noble day when we talk about what happened during the week (theres a Starbucks cafe inside) and the topic came up about our 'first kiss'es so she told me that when she was younger, her and her friend (forgot the persons name but it was female) used to always 'experiment' I guess you could say. So when I heard it I was very suprised, her and her friend used to _ _ _ _ _ _ _ under the covers when they were younger and I thought it was actually pretty awesome.

Chelsea doesn't care if the person you love is female or male, love is love, the end. It's pretty amazing how she can do that, though she wouldn't dare tell her parents this just like everyone else who loves their parents but is scared of what they would judge. And so that Sunday was very intresting and I got to thinking...(alot).

Isn't it strange that the people we think are the most adorable and the most innocent, turning into the most experienced which is almost scary to think about. So really anything is possible, especially with my friends haha! Anyways, she said she never spoke of that to anyone and I felt a bit amazed that I'm the first one that she ever told of that which is why I'm keeping the secret part a SECRET... so what I was getting at was that the people that cannot keep secrets and you know them so well. No matter HOW MUCH you wanna tell them, DON'T TELL THEM! haha.

Anyways, nothing really happened today, I went into downtown Savannah and bought my mommy a cute jewelry holder you know the ones that look like bodies without heads and have beautiful outfits on, yea I got her one of those. Tomorrow I'm going to Barnes and Noble and probably gonna do a little reading on the Vagina Monologues. <3 :)

G'nite.

1 comment:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

Sounds like your friend is just confused as alot of young kids are. Don't let the world get you involved in things that later on in life you might look back and regret.