Saturday, April 19, 2008

Breakups and Vacations


-------------

On a lighter note, AWA (Anime Weekend Atlanta) is in five months!!! I'm so excited about it all, I know the costume I want to wear and all, my grandmom is going to make it and I'm gonna lose weight for it and all so :))) I'm just so excited, me and my friend that used to hate me started to talk to me again and we're gonna meet at AWA to hang out or at least say hey to eachother and omg for once I GET TO DRIVE MYSELF THERE!!!! It's all so exciting and wowzers! Haha I'm already excited and its in five months, haha!! Yesterday I got the entire series of Sex and the City >>; all 6 1/2 seasons on DVD haha it was $188.99 I'm crazy right? Hahaaaa I can't wait till summer, seriously.
So right now I'm suppose to be cleaning my room but I just thought I'd update for you all :)
Much love, Savanna

1 comment:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

I've been there right in those shoes, only I was getting into trouble. Trust me your better off to just move on. I know it's hard when feelings are involved but you'll thank your self in the long run.