Thursday, April 10, 2008

iPod <3


Hello my fellow friends :) Know what I was thinking about when I was driving home from Savannah, GA? How amazing it is to have an iPod these days, I mean there I was just driving for four hours and the radio is busted right? So, I'm just like 'oh thank god my iPod is hooked into my cars stereo.' speaking of which, I have to clean mine tomorrow.
Now when your on the highway or 'freeway' or whatever that thing is called, there are some insane drivers and hahaha okay so the first thing that was amazing that happened is this guy who drove this white cute little car, you know how you play leap frog?Jump over the person, well we were passing eachother like the game leap frog for 50miles before he had to exit. It was just great. So, after that thrill of laughing about it I saw another Yaris like my own but not a Sport and it wasn't the amazing color mine is and I started to race it... yea.. I won :) Anyways, once I got home and out of my amazing air conditioned car I saw my backyard....DAMN! The septic workers are like digging to China in the backyard!! (cause we need a new system) I mean we have a huge rock two feet under the surface of our backyard so we couldn't have a pool so we have a jaccuzi but geez!!! It's like gold digging and the heat...oh my god the heat is exponentially high and I hate heat, Winter is my favorite season besides Fall.
So, I'm home and I'm hopefully hanging out with my friend Frank tomorrow, my boyfriend Neko Saturday and my best friend Chelsea Sunday :D Well, that was my day.. boring and all.

1 comment:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

LOL...your post reminded me of bugs bunny. You know when he would show up out of his hole in another country! (maybe your too young?)Anyways...