Monday, April 7, 2008

Hilton Hotel(?) or Milton Motel(?)

Alright so today was (mind my language) fucking' long! So right now I only have my permit right? And we (my dad and I) were going to Savannah, GA (which is four hours from my house) and I thought it would be amazing to drive the whole way...not only was my butt numb from sitting and staring at a boring ass road, oh no, these two psycho's about nineteen or twenty years old, acted like two year olds trying to drive and almost ran into my baby (my car, which I named Bella which means beautiful in Japanese). They were going basically 100mph on a 70mph highway, what the hell?! But besides all of that I fell asleep watching Gilmore Girls once we got to the hotel.

'Lucky' for me and my dad, their redecorating the whole hotel since its owned by Hilton it should be amazing right? Yea... the rooms are good, the hallways...not so much and the elevator oh my god!! I swear it's gonna do that whole Tower of Terror shit on me! Ha! Yea, its horrible but hey, the rooms are nice and I think the best part is the bathroom BAH AHA their lotions and soaps are all Neutregena! Now that is high class, or really cheap but looks nice, I'll probably put in some pictures of it all later once I find my camera :[

Today wasn't as good and I realize that but tomorrow I have one hot discussion and I want you all to comment your opinions on it when I post it.

1 comment:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

Awe...To be young again! You should have just chased them down to see if they were a bunch of hotties. Wait I forgot Dads in the car, not so good!